If you like saying a lot with very little, we’ve prepared these gorgeous minimalist-style Christmas decorations ideas to help you design and decorate your space this season.
Alternative Christmas Trees
1. How about a colourful 3D poster of a Christmas tree instead of a real one? It will take little space but will brighten up the room just the same way. If you like everything modern and always looking for something new, this options is perfect for you. It is also a great way to decorate your office space. We bet your colleagues will appreciate.
2. If you love the smell of a real christmas tree but hate the typical flashy decorations, consider keeping the original virgin look of your christmas tree. Plain, simple and beautiful.
3. If you have a few wooden pallets lying around, you may want to use them for the most original and minimalist Christmas tree. Make sure it fits the environment and overall style of the space.
Christmas Advent Calendar Design Ideas
Making your own Advent Calendar is a wonderful tradition. It is a very personable way to create excitement about the upcoming Christmas. For instance, put inside 24 small containers chocolates, scripture passages, small little treats, songs lyrics celebrating Christmas. Here are a few designs a minimalist will like.
4. Set matchboxes on a fresh cut branch for a cute suspended Advent Calendar.
5. An Advent Calendar for a minimalist with a passion for order.
Minimalist Christmas Table Scape Ideas:
6. Champagne flutes with float evergreen springs for a gorgeous minimalistic fresh display.
7. Olive branches and an olive wreth could be gorgeous. No olive trees growing around? Substitute them with any some other green sprigs.
8. A rosemary spring complimented with a little rough rope or ribbon will add a touch of Rustic Chic to your Christmas dinner table. With or without a nice tiny Christmas ornament – it’s up to you.