The color of your morning sunshine, the food colors of summer flowers and autumn leaves, the color of corn, lemons, sweet pepper, honey, curry, mango – Enjoy our selection of strikingly beautiful yellow in food. A little of this dramatic refreshing brights in your life is sure to brighten even the gloomiest of days.
Yellow is one of the food colors that pops in your eyes
1. Miso Marinated Braised Cod Fish with Tomato Bouillon and Vegetable Pearls by Private Chef Tim Meijers.
2. Summer Breeze dessert by Private Chef Genevieve Edward.
3. From Chef’s Lunch Menu: Carrot Veloutte served with touch of Cream and Croutons, Cocktail Prawn and Herbs Tomato Salsa by Private Chef John Sawarto.
4. Fine Dining ‘Poussin’ by Private Chef Edwin Phua .
5. Drunken Chicken Jello: Sakura Chicken Leg, Goji Berries, Chinese Herb Superior Stock Jelly by Private Chef Benson Tong.
6. Halloween Panna Cotta by celebrity Chef Samia Ahad.
7. Slow cooked Duck Breast Confit with Carrot and Mint Mousse by Private Chef Tim Meijers.
8. Smoked Duck and Orange Salad by Personal Chef Jason Vito.
9. Il Nobile Saffron Risotto by passionately Italian Chef Felix Chong.